We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 661-578-5417,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
Deal with an Animal in the Attic as Soon as Possible
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and Bakersfield
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Many animals have now adapted to urban living, and some are commonly found in the attics of commercial buildings and homes. When the animal has made a home in the attic, it will destroy the wires, rear its young there and gnaw at the structure.
It is known that many attic fires are being started by animals. With the possibility of them starting fires and the diseases that they can carry around, the animals have to be removed as soon as discover them. The signs that you have an animal in the attic include noises in the day or night and the sounds of gnawing and chewing. You may hear animals jumping or running on the attic floor or on a roof. When you discover that you have insulation on the gutter downspout, it may be a sign that you have squirrels in the house.
Prevention is the key when it comes to stopping the animals from entering into the home. You have to contact a professional to help you since they have been trained and have the equipment to handle the animals effectively.
If you think that your attic has been invaded by animals, then call us so that we can come and inspect it quickly. We will make it a priority to remove the animals from the attic. When you hear that there are noises in the ceiling during the night, then you may be having squirrels, rats or raccoons.
We serivce Monterey County, Kings County, Tulare County,
Inyo County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County,
Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County,
and more. We also service Arvin, California City,
, Maricopa, McFarland,
, Shafter, Taft,
, Bear Valley Springs,
Bodfish, Boron, Buttonwillow, Cherokee Strip, China Lake Acres,
Derby Acres, Dustin Acres, Edmundson Acres, Edwards AFB, Fellows,
Ford City, Frazier Park, Fuller Acres, Golden Hills, Greenacres,
Greenfield, Inyokern, Johannesburg, Keene, Kernville, Lake Isabella,
Lake of the Woods, Lamont, Lebec, Lost Hills, McKittrick, Mettler,
Mexican Colony, Mojave, Mountain Mesa, North Edwards, Oildale,
Onyx, Pine Mountain Club, Randsburg, Rosamond, Rosedale, Smith Corner,
South Taft, Squirrel Mountain Valley, Stallion Springs, Taft Heights,
Tupman, Valley Acres, Weedpatch, Weldon, Wofford Heights, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Bakersfield wildlife removal