How We Solve Bakersfield Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
Deal with an Animal in the Attic as Soon as Possible
Many animals have now adapted to urban living, and some are commonly found in the attics of commercial buildings and homes. When the animal has made a home in the attic, it will destroy the wires, rear its young there and gnaw at the structure.
It is known that many attic fires are being started by animals. With the possibility of them starting fires and the diseases that they can carry around, the animals have to be removed as soon as discover them. The signs that you have an animal in the attic include noises in the day or night and the sounds of gnawing and chewing. You may hear animals jumping or running on the attic floor or on a roof. When you discover that you have insulation on the gutter downspout, it may be a sign that you have squirrels in the house.
Prevention is the key when it comes to stopping the animals from entering into the home. You have to contact a professional to help you since they have been trained and have the equipment to handle the animals effectively.
If you think that your attic has been invaded by animals, then call us so that we can come and inspect it quickly. We will make it a priority to remove the animals from the attic. When you hear that there are noises in the ceiling during the night, then you may be having squirrels, rats or raccoons.
We serivce Monterey County, Kings County, Tulare County,
Inyo County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County,
Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County,
and more. We also service Arvin, California City,
, Maricopa, McFarland,
, Shafter, Taft,
, Bear Valley Springs,
Bodfish, Boron, Buttonwillow, Cherokee Strip, China Lake Acres,
Derby Acres, Dustin Acres, Edmundson Acres, Edwards AFB, Fellows,
Ford City, Frazier Park, Fuller Acres, Golden Hills, Greenacres,
Greenfield, Inyokern, Johannesburg, Keene, Kernville, Lake Isabella,
Lake of the Woods, Lamont, Lebec, Lost Hills, McKittrick, Mettler,
Mexican Colony, Mojave, Mountain Mesa, North Edwards, Oildale,
Onyx, Pine Mountain Club, Randsburg, Rosamond, Rosedale, Smith Corner,
South Taft, Squirrel Mountain Valley, Stallion Springs, Taft Heights,
Tupman, Valley Acres, Weedpatch, Weldon, Wofford Heights, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Bakersfield wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: How do I Clean Wild Animal Feces Out of My Attic?
It may happen that at your home attic wild animal like bats, rat, squirrel, and raccoon assemble their home. It may cause debris, urine, and feces that is all infectious. You need to be fully conscious while removing it. Some tricks can be considered to clean animal feces to avoid contact with microbial contamination.
Given steps can be considered
- Use protective covering; wear nose mask, rubber gloves, boots, and long trousers to avoid every possible contact.
- Use Particular Enzyme-Based Cleaners
These cleaner or detergents will reduce fungal, viral and bacterial power and will disinfect the feces. Cleaners sterilize with their high power chemical components, and therefore must be used with precautionary measures.
- Utilize Vacuum Pump
If feces have been stuck to surroundings, then the vacuum system will not work, and you can look other ways to clean that. You can clean them with hand after wearing rubber gloves. Chemical detergents can also be used then. However, vacuum system or steam cleaner is very time saving and efficient that will pick all the debris.
-Use atomizer: the Electric machine is used for spraying cleanser solution in the form of fogs that gives complete cleanliness and sanitization. It also removes bad odors. This is time taking and tough procedure that must be carried out accurately and thoroughly to avoid germs revival.
- Use the strong anti-bacterial cleanser to disinfect the area completely with Bac-Azap and Bio-Shield cleansing products. You can use latex stain to deodorize the place.
- It will be good to change walls and insulation to ensure entire germs removal. You can develop animal proof attic that is the first thing you can do. Attic with insulation R-49 blanket will be good.
When wild animals live at your attic floor, you will observe a different type of remnants like foodstuff, hair, skin cells and hazardous odor that will also bring insects at that place. The mold may grow and harm wood stuff and other things. The place will be full of infectious germs and even contaminants can reach to home water tanks that may cause stomach problems. The research found about 52 plus infections arise from these remnants.